My Inspirations:

 I am not a fashion designer and I am not a graduate of fashion school, but all these gorgeous accessories inspired me a lot! My friends gave me all of this, and it came from different countries around the world. MORE PHOTOS, CLICK READ MORE BELOW

This bracelet came from Guam, my friend gave it to me last 2011

This I Love Boracay was given to me by a friend of mine again.

Early 2013, we went to Kanlungan ni Maria in Rizal and it was given to me by one of an old lady there.

These stones came from China, given by a friend

 Before Au left Philippines, she gave me this elephant pendant.

I bought this bracelet in Bataan in 2012 for only 30 pesos.

It was 2011 when I bought this in Romblon. A mangyan tribe member created this for me
with my name on it, artistic!

No comments:

Post a Comment